My name is Stafford. Just to clear it up: Yes, it's my first name. Yes, it's my real name!
I live in endlessly charming Cambridge, MA by way of the Virginia and D.C. area. My idea of a dream house is an adorably-sized cottage surrounded by plenty of trees.
My favorite hobby (aside from being an avid "foodie") is driving down that pretty block in the neighborhood (you know, the one with the tree-lined street) and swooning over how adorable the houses are. The neighborhood almost always has an excessive amount of greenery, porches and charm. Very "Father of the Bride." That's my happy place! Well, aside from Boston Public Garden any day of the year.
I’m an interior designer for homebodies!
home • bod • y (n.) a person who prefers pleasures and activities that center around the home
Fluffing the pillows on my sofa every morning is basically therapeutic to me. I love to tidy up on weekends and move things around. Are you with me? Say hi!
You can find me...
• frolicking from one antique shop to the next across New England on a summer day
• sitting by a wood stove with a cat in my lap at a Vermont farmhouse
• trying out that hip new restaurant with Jeff and hoping to find donuts or chocolate for dessert
• quoting any episode of New Girl
• trying to be as cool as Emma Stone
• people-watching from the window seat at a coffee shop
• drinking water at pretty much all times
• sipping an iced coffee, IPA, or red wine
Starting to sound like we would be besties?! Go ahead and get in touch!